Detect AI-generated text wherever you go - powered by GPTZero.
Origin is built by the GPTZero team with the mission of preserving an internet for authentic human content. In an AI-filled world, every human deserves to know the source of each piece of information.
With GPTZero Origin, you can instantly determine what content was written by a human or AI everywhere on the internet for free.
GPTZero’s AI Detector is already used and trusted by millions of users, educators, institutions, and even journalists, and rated by Techcrunch as the #1, most reliable, and 'Gold Standard' for AI detection.
Origin by GPT Zero Key Features:
* Detects ChatGPT, GPT-4, GPT-3.5, GPT-3, GPT-J, and many other AI-based languages and technologies.
* Highlights areas of the text that are most likely AI generated for you to interpret.
* Newly integrated confidence rating adds another layer of transparency.
* Recognized internationally by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, NPR, BBC, CNN, Vice, Information, Techcrunch, Education Weekly, and covered in over twenty different countries.
With Origin, verify the authenticity of posts on social media, news articles, emails, and even reviews on your favorite shopping sites.
Using the Origin by GPTZero is easy, and installation takes seconds. Simply follow these steps:
1. Click "Add to Chrome".
2. Click on the extension icon, and pin Origin to the extensions bar.
3. No need to login or setup. Simply start using Origin AI Detection free for every human anywhere your internet browsing may take you.
4. Highlight and right-click to scan with origin.
We’re continually releasing new features and functionalities to help you get the most from our AI Content Detector. Recent new features include:
* The ability to detect ChatGPT4, LLAMA, and new generations of large language models.
* Significant accuracy improvements.
How does it work?
1) GPTZero AI detection applies machine learning against itself through training a classification model that recognizes and analyses minute differences in human vs. AI writing structures, and word choice, across generations from all popular, publicly released AI models.
2) GPTZero AI detection uses our own generative AI model to detect the use of generative AI. We use a state-of-the-art large language model with similar structures and parameters to Open AI models to predict how likely it is to such a model would generate the input text.