Sounding-out of letters, high-quality speech synthesis and word prediction for Google Docs and other web pages.
Oribi Speak effectively supports the reading and writing process using high-quality speech synthesis from Acapela. It can also sound out individual letters in Google Docs, which supports early reading and writing development.
- Select text in Google Docs or on other web pages to have it read out loud using speech synthesis
- Adjust the speech rate (words per minute)
- Pick the voice you prefer (over 50 voices in about 15 languages, including English, French, Spanish and German)
- Have individual letter sounds read out loud each time you press a key (letter echo)
- Have each word or sentence read out loud once you finish writing it, using speech synthesis (word/sentence echo)
- Comes with a built-in word prediction that helps out with spelling and enables faster writing
- Highlight an image with text to have it read out loud using speech synthesis