Keep your todos always in-front of you
In times when being remote is not luxury but a necessity,
it is easy to get distracted on the agenda for the day.
How will you keep track of things that needs to be done today? How can you focus on the top 3 things that you need to work on the day? Well, you can write on a whiteboard or paper and look at it. But, distraction is kind-of a devil who'll make you forget to look at the list.
Presenting to you,
it is an extension/add-on for your browser and it replaces your new tab.
It keeps todo for the day in front of you all the time. Idea is to keep adding tasks as minimalist as possible.
Apps are to help people. They shouldn't control our lives. OrganizeYou is one such app, and will remain to be so.
* No data collection.
* No hidden agenda. No spamming
* Does only what it says. No bullshit. Period.
At OrganizeYou talk so much about privacy, you might be wondering:
1. If there is no server how your tasks sync?
OrganizeYou doesn't have any server at all. We use browser inbuilt storage to store and sync data.
* Lets you add todo by date.
* Use hashtags to group tasks.
* World clock (supports upto 3 clocks).
* Puts beautiful background everyday.
* you can lock current wallpaper till you get tired of it
* or you can skip current wallpaper if you want.
* Lets you store and sync ~5000 active tasks.
* The dark mode (like duh)
* Compact mode to hide tasks
* Google search
* No reminders (There are too many app notifications/reminders, We're not going to be another one. EVER!)
OrganizeYou is a minimalistic app that replaces your new tab to let you change the way you manage your todo.
It makes sure todos are always in-front of you.