Org62 EzLink v4
EzLink is a Chrome extension productivity tool that provides a right-click menu in Chrome with direct Org62 Search, multiple frequently used Account related list link, so you can open a related list instantly from an account record link or page.
How to use it, after install:
- First set your preference: Right-click on the EzLink icon near top right-side of your Chrome browser and select Option. Use the options page to add/remove/rearrange the list of link.
- Right-click from an account link such as in a list view or an account lookup field
- Or right-click from an account record page on an empty area or somewhere that is not a link
- Go to Org62 EzLink in the right-click menu and select one of the links
- This also works from another object link/page that has the same related list such as from Contact to Case, Contact to Opportunity
Hope this will be useful you as much as it to me.
Chatter post me with comment, feedback or issue.
*This extension had been reviewed and approved by the Application Security team.
**This extension do not change your Chrome or Org62 settings, do not call API and do not collect any information.
Note for Console users, there is another Chrome extension that works great together with EzLink call Lightning Console Extension. When installed and enabled, many of the EzLink shortcuts can be open as a console tab.
If Org62 EzLink menu reset, go to option page and click Reload Preference or redo your preference again
Some of the supported links:
Asset Line Items
Consumed Accel. Report