Разрешить продавцам просматривать сведения профиля контакта из Eloqua во всплывающем окне браузера.
Oracle Eloqua Sales Tools for Chrome is an extension for Google Chrome. The extension allows sales representatives to view contacts' profile information from Eloqua, as well as email prospects more efficiently by displaying contact information from Profiler in an easy to access pop-up in your browser.
-You must have an Oracle Eloqua Profiler and/or Engage license.
-Profiler must be installed and configured in your Eloqua instance.
-Sales Tools for Chrome is available with our responsive Profiler. If you are using Profiler Stream, please upgrade to our new Profiler to leverage Sales Tools for Chrome.
By installing the Oracle Eloqua extension software, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. You may use the software subject to the following: (a) the software may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the software may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the software may not be redistributed.
2. The software is the intellectual property and copyrighted works of Oracle America, Inc. or a third party provider. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted with respect to the software are reserved.
3. You may not access, download, use or export the software in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws, restrictions and regulations of any United States or applicable agency or authority, and to not directly or indirectly provide or otherwise make available any services and products of Oracle in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, including, without limitation, laws, restrictions or regulations pertaining to the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons or missile technology.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ORACLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SOFTWARE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. ORACLE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ORACLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SOFTWARE.
6. Exclusions and Limitations. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE DISCLAIMER, EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES. TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID, DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE DO NOT APPLY AND ALL OTHER TERMS SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
7. All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the software shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the software shall be instituted in a state or federal court in San Francisco or Santa Clara County, California. You and Oracle agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.