An extension for showing latest alerts and getting notifications for new alert(s) via polling Opsgenie’s REST API.
Opsgenie Alert Notifier is an extension for showing latest alerts and getting notifications for new alert(s) via polling Opsgenie’s REST API's List Alert endpoint.
* Select Opsgenie region: US or EU
* Set API Key from your Opsgenie account which should have READ access
* Set Time Interval for polling Rest API, keep in mind your rates
* Put down your Alert Query (About: https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/alerts-search-query-help)
Extension Popup view:
* Check your latest alerts by clicking Opsgenie logo on browser's extensions section
* See count of alerts on icon's badge (max limit is 100)
* Check for error messages if any
* If you have new notifications after new request to REST API, you will get browser notification.
* If there is one, you can access that notification via clicking it.
* If more than one, you can see list of them (not supported for MacOS because of OS limitations)
CAUTION: For using this extension, you should have an active Opsgenie account