A browser based data collector and agent messenger for alerting and reporting issues.
Operata is the only performance monitoring & assurance platform designed for cloud contact centers. Operata makes it easy to collect and correlate call, system & network data to troubleshoot issues impacting customer experience.
With Operata Collector for Chrome, contact center teams can measure and monitor environmental data and empower agents to resolve issues in their control.
Data collection features:
* WebRTC data.
* Agent system data, memory usage, CPU utilization.
* Network data.
* Amazon Connect logs.
* Agent feedback and reporting.
* Headset data including background noise, audio exposure and volume metrics.
Behavior & environment:
Access a complete view of agent environmental data and call events to surface behavioral and technology issues.
Hardware & equipment insights:
Gain insights into agents’ computing equipment and headset performance to diagnose issues and identify changes over time.
Agent self service:
A streamlined agent messenger provides the information to self resolve issues like congested bandwidth, background noise, and audio latency.
The agent messenger facilitates call quality feedback and call/environment issue reporting to streamline feedback to IT teams.
Transparent data collection:
Continually collect and store softphone diagnostic and support logs with no interruption or involvement from agents. Collect and correlate call, system & network data to troubleshoot issues impacting CX.
Benefits for Agents
- Receive notifications of issues affecting them and their customers with suggestions to self-resolve.
- Report issues to support teams quickly with corresponding call, system & network data.
- Benefits for Support Teams
- Gain instant access to detailed logs without agent involvement.
- View and analyze insights form associated call, system & network data.
* Amazon Connect CCP (Custom & Native).
* Salesforce.com including Service Cloud Voice and Salesforce CTI integrations.
* 3rd Party Softphones & Agent Desktops