Designed to allow intuitive control of the OpenSprinkler irrigation controller.
The application allows you to automatically detect and control your OpenSprinkler irrigation system(s). OpenSprinkler is an open-source Internet web-based sprinkler timer / controller built upon the Arduino platform.
Features of the app include:
* Easy to understand device status
* Quick program modification
* Launch ad-hoc or defined programs instantly
* Manual mode for convenient testing
* Multi-device support
* View visual representation of upcoming scheduled programs
* View graphical and tabulated representation of log data
* View current weather and forecast status for the device location
* Change and disable rain delay
* Multiple supported languages (Afrikaans, Czech, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian and Spanish)
This application requires you to own an OpenSprinkler that is properly connected to your network. For more information please visit https://opensprinkler.com.
You can control your device from outside the local network with proper port forwarding and use of the WAN IP within the application or by using a VPN. For further assistance please visit the forums: https://forums.opensprinkler.com
This is open source software: source code for this application can be found at https://github.com/OpenSprinkler/OpenSprinkler-App