Create and edit xls and xlsx spreadsheets with OpenOffice Calc online
OpenOffice Excel online for XLS spreadsheets is an extension that allows to create, edit and view any Microsoft Excel spreadsheet in both xls and xlsx formats. It is a spreadsheet processor.
The OpenOffice Excel main features are:
- Wizards that guides you through choosing and using a comprehensive range of advanced spreadsheet functions.
- Flexible cell formatting options: rotating contents, templates, backgrounds, borders, and many more.
- Possibility to cross-tabulate and summarise.
- Creating formulas using words.
- The Intelligent Sum Button inserts a sum function or a subtotal automatically, depending on context.
- Range of templates from Extensions repository for ready-made spreadsheet solutions.
- Advanced Styles and Formatting.
- Save your spreadsheets in OpenDocument format, the new international standard for office documents. But you are free to use your old Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, or save your work in Excel format or use Portable Document Format (.pdf).
- Integrated with a file manager to save, upload and download xls files.
This extension uses the platform http://www.offidocs.com. It is an integration with an Open Office Linux desktop application. In concrete, it is a desktop app running through our OffiDocs API.