OpenAir time tracking with almost no teeth pulling
Make the OpenAir time tracker less clicky-clicky and more keyboard-focused and pretty, along the lines of something like Toggl.
- Auto-saving timesheets!
- Keyboard focused. No clicking required!
- Allows for very rapid time entry
- Timers per entry, run multiple timers at once, start timers on existing entries, etc.
- Autocompletion of projects, tasks, and days
- Add time to multiple days at once for repeating events (standups, etc.)
- Add/edit/delete time instantly, inline
- Button to toggle the old OpenAir interface at any time.
- Browser button to open your latest timesheet quickly
Source code: https://github.com/phase2/openair-reborn