Filter tweets in Twitter web site.
IMPORTANT: To report bugs, request features or make questions, please use "Send Feedback" option (see DETAILS section) instead of making a Review. I don't get notifications of reviews, so your feedback is better channeled through "Send Feedback".
If you have a lot of tweets filling your timeline about certain topic or person you are not interested in, this extension is for you.
- You can filter out tweets by their contents or by their authors.
- You can filter out tweets using regular expressions (for example, all words beginning in "auto" using: /\Wauto/)
- You can save your filter settings as a bookmarklet.
- The tweets are not deleted but just hidden, so you can get them back any time by disabling the filter or changing the criteria.
- It supports both the "new" and the "new new" Twitter versions.
Usage details and source code are available in https://github.com/rstuven/OpenTweetFilter/
NOTE: We respect your privacy, so no data is sent to any server. Your filters are stored in your browser local storage (or saved as a bookmarklet) and processed in your own computer.
Open Twitter Filter has been granted with the "100% FREE" Softpedia award which means this software does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. More information about this certification:
Graphic design by @StoicYoic.