Abre links selecionados em novas abas usando o menu de contexto.
* Open all links within a selection as new tabs
* Context menu – no annoying icon in the chrome bar :)
* Filter links for images, videos or audio
* See the first 10 link urls
* Finds html links as well as plain urls
How to use
After installation make sure to restart the browser or reload the websites. Select some part of a webpage that contains links. Right click and choose 'Open selected links' -> 'All' from the context menu. They will now open to the right of your current tab. The context menu shows you how many pages will be opened. It also shows the first 10 urls.
* Added: Hungarian localization (hu)
* Added: Support for local files (file:///)
* Added: Brazilian portuguese localization (pt_BR)
* Fixed: Extension still works after browser restart
Feedback is very welcome. Bugs and feature requests can be posted here:
This extension is completely open source. You can check the code and contribute: