Open JIRA tickets using the address bar or via the toolbar.
An easy and convenient tool to help open JIRA tickets or JIRA issues much quicker right from the toolbar or the address bar!
- Do members of your team sometimes only provide you with a ticket number and not the full url to the ticket?
- Do you sometimes forget to add a dash in between the project and ticket number?
- Do you search for JIRA tickets, but forget what you searched for?
- Do you not want to type in the project you're working in every time?
Well, if you answered yes to any of those questions, this extension is for you!
- This extension will allow you to set a default project, so you only need to enter the ticket number!
- If you want to search for a ticket in a different project, just append the project and ticket number and search for it using the toolbar
- The extension will provide a history of previously searched for tickets when you click on the extension icon.
- NEW!! Favorites feature! Now you can save up to 5 tickets in your search history to reference for later. Perfect for tickets you're working on!
- Enter your JIRA host in "Input JIRA URL". Example: http://jira.issues.com
- Enter your Default Project. This is the project you want to type numbers for. Example: STACK
You can utilize the address bar to search for tickets as well.
Start typing "jira" without the quotes, and hit tab or space. You will then be able to enter any ticket number.
* Add favorites feature
* Fix minor bugs
* Add localization for English, Spanish, French, German and Russian
* Full release of Chrome Extension.