An unofficel extension to enhance Google Earth Engine, and Open Earth Engine experience.
This extension adds some useful feature to the browser code editor of Google Earth Engine
- a night mode
- add a cache for the OEEL (Open Earth Engine Library)
- open the code editor if we click on the icon (or the OEEL documentation if the code editor is already open).
- buttons (arrows) to insert function signature from the documentation to the code editor
- a button to upload images by drag-and-drop using manifests
- allow for automatic export.
- command+S for saving on mac
- PlanetLab imagery (search / order / transfer to GEE) using Planet API.
- check is assets are shareable when "get link".
- add a button to run all tasks
- add support for Plotly in code editor and EE App (including events)
- open script in a new tab when double click on it
- set the Font (inc. size) of the code editor