Open Digital Signer enables any website to integrate the feature signing of digital documents(PDF or XML) from browser
Open Digital Signer by Bangladesh Computer Council CA(BCC CA) is a google chrome extension that enables any website to integrate the feature signing of digital documents(PDF or XML) from browser, with a locally held Certificate & key storage ( in Smartcards, USB Token, User's Local Certificate Store)
Please follow the steps before you start signing :-
- Step 1: Get Open Digital Signer Chrome extension from the chrome webstore in your Chrome browser
- Step 2: Download Windows Host application Installer and install it your local windows 7/8/10/11 machine. (Download link : https://bcloud.bcc.gov.bd/index.php/s/KTZjPkeypQUA88h)
- Step 3: If both step 1 & step 2 are complete , then open link https://opensigner.bcc-ca.gov.bd/ and choose Certificate Selection Test tab and click the Select Certificate to Test button. If it opens a certificate selection option like the picture below then we are ready to sign xml or pdf in the next tabs
- Step 4 (optional): If you have no certificate installed in your local computer, you can install and try with is test certificate to check the functionalities. Please download test certificate from here : https://bcloud.bcc.gov.bd/index.php/s/Z3DzUswHPZVVC0Y password: 123456
- Step 5: If Step 3 works fine, your local environment is ready to sign any xml or pdf using our native app and browser extension.