Transfer and Open tabs from different devices
Opens all Tabs, found on Chrome synced devices, into new Chrome Windows on your laptop
* What's 'dis'? 😐
Opens Tabs and Windows from Chrome synced devices to your laptop, in one click.
* Tell me more 🤨...
It's a super simple chrome extension which looks for synced devices (where you logged in as the same chrome user) - for example, your smartphone or another laptop you own - and duplicates all the tabs in a new Chrome window on your laptop, one per device.
* Ok, but what problem it solves? 🙄
Note: You must have multiple synced devices to use this app, otherwise, there is no point to even look for an extension like this
1. You have open tabs and windows on multiple synced devices (for example multiple smartphones or multiple laptops)
2. You need a specific tab on your laptop, or you want to consolidate all your tabs on your laptop
3. ...and most importantly you don't want to copy URLs manually from your device to laptop or avoid using open tabs on your other devices
* How does it work? 🤓
1. Click on the extension icon
2. The extension will search all your synced devices for the tabs and windows in the background
3. For each device, it will open a new Chrome window on your laptop with all the tabs of that device.
Still in active development, please find more info: https://github.com/FraDiBen/OpenAllTabs