Online password manager with security, simplicity and practicality.
This plugin is an extension to our web based password manager. Making password insertion a breeze and safe. You don't have to type in your password manually exposing it to spywares and keyloggers.
This is a premium service making it more flexible and secured.
For FREE 1 YR ACCESS, see below...
YOU CAN REQUEST FEATURES TO BE ADDED!
It's like having your own developers working for your dream password manager...
Our Online Password Manager (OPM) is very safe, secure, easy to use, and we do not change your passwords. OnlinePasswordManager.org is intuitive, elegant, and no one can see your passwords except you, and we cannot even see them. We try to build the best products in the world, and welcome our client's feedback and suggestions for future feature enhancements.
Software developers have taken several different approaches to trying to solve this problem. Some web browsers e.g. Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer are starting to add more password management features into their browsers. From our experience these browsers have far too many defects (bugs) and managing all your passwords and logins is too important to be given to these browsers. We prefer an independent software solution with a standalone password manager that has a secure vault in the cloud. Our OnlinePasswordManager uses proprietary complex modern software methods for development and this makes our product intrinsically Web-based, so you can use OnlinePasswordManger from any computer and on any device (e.g. smartphone, iPad, desktop, etc.) everywhere in the world. We use our own product every single day, please try our OnlinePasswordManager and simplify your life so you have more time to spend on what is important.
Some of the basic functions that you need in an online password manager are:
1. 128 bit complicated and non-standard encryption of passwords, both in storage and user access accounts. It would take many hundreds of thousands of years to break this encryption code if you use a 15 letter password, and you have a better chance of being hit by 3 bolts of lightning in the next 20 minutes, then someone being able to break into our cloud based vault and crack our encryption system. Our Online Password Manager uses 256 bit encryption that takes more than a million years to crack if you use a long and secure password. Our product includes an optional password generator if you decide to use it.
It is much more important for you to create a strong and long password(s), and use a different password for each and every account you sign into.
Trying all "potential" passwords is called a dictionary attack. This type of cracking software will try all possible short passwords first (6 letters or less), then try more complex methods. An one-letter password could be cracked in less than 15 seconds even if you use 256 bit encryption, so you need to understand how important it is to create strong and longer passwords.
2. Code injection and extraction security.
3. Virtual Keypad entry of critical data such as username and password in order to provide protection from keylogger hackers.
4. Categorization of password storage.
5. Web based access anywhere, which allows access and use with any device that provides Internet access.
Password managers store your passwords in an encrypted database that only you can access to prevent them from being stolen. For even more protection, OnlinePasswordManager stores your passwords in a secure password vault in the cloud. Even if your computer is hacked or you accidentally download malware, hackers will not be able to get to your passwords because they are not on your computer.
To use this plugin you will need an account in our system.
Register Today and be Safe and Secure with all Your logins and passwords!
As our gift for the next 50 registrants we are giving away 50 FREE 1 Year Licenses. Just use the coupon code: TRIAL1YRFREE when you first login to OnlinePasswordManager.org.
Thank you for your support.
Enhanced pre-filling of username and passwords.
Updated login icons and login security