OneWallet is the primary wallet for OneLedger's Mainnet Tokens (OLT)
The OneWallet allows users to make various types of Transactions on the OneLedger Network.
1. Interoperability is one of the prime features of the OneLedger Network, the OneWallet allows users to easily move there ETH from Ethereum to
the OneLedger Network
2. Domain Management is another key feature on the OneLedger Network, which is exposed by the OneWallet. Allowing users to take on a user friendly
domain name in place of a hexadecimal address for their accounts. Users can send any currency accepted by OneLedger to a Domain.
3. HD Wallet capabilities ensures that the OneWallet is highly secure and completely decentralized.
4. Of course no wallet would be complete without the ability to send tokens. You can manage send tokens from ay currency that OneLedger supports.
5. App Ecosystem, which provides Governance Proposals as a key application for changing the OneLedger Network
- Feature Enhancements:
- OneWallet has released an App Ecosystem, that currently has OneExplorer, Validator Calculator, Domain Management and Governance Proposals
- The Governance Proposal App has the ability to create different types of proposals which serve as a way to change the network to reflect what the community desires.
OLP-881: When Transferring ETH from OneLedger to Ethereum, ETH Redeem Transfer Transaction, the amount transferred is correct, however the
Account History is displaying the fee as the amount, instead of the actual amount transferred.
OLP-882: When Buying or Updating a Domain, OLT is deducted from your balance, but the value is not being displayed in our Account History.
Both are display issues and OneLedger will be fixing them in the near future.