OneWallet is the primary wallet for OneLedger's Kainos Mainnet Tokens (OLT)
The OneWallet allows users to make various types of Transactions on the OneLedger Network.
1. Interoperability is one of the prime features of the OneLedger Network, the OneWallet allows users to easily move there ETH from Ethereum to
the OneLedger Network
2. Domain Management is another key feature on the OneLedger Network, which is exposed by the OneWallet. Allowing users to take on a user friendly
domain name in place of a hexadecimal address for their accounts. Users can send any currency accepted by OneLedger to a Domain.
3. HD Wallet capabilities ensures that the OneWallet is highly secure and completely decentralized.
4. Of course no wallet would be complete without the ability to send tokens. You can manage send tokens from ay currency that OneLedger supports.
- Feature Enhancements:
- Redeem Ethereum Feature: Released the Redeem feature to move ETH back to Ethereum from OneLedger Network.
- Domain Expiry
- Domain Expiry will now show in the Active Status Column
- Expires In has also been added to the Domain List, so you can tell when your Domain is expiring
- Renew Feature: You can now Renew your domains before they expire so that you don’t lose your subdomains or ay of your mapped URLs
- Repurchase Feature: If your domains do expire, they will still be visible for you to repurchase, unless someone purchases them first. However, any subdomains or websites you are mapped to will be lost.
- Subdomains and Domain Details
- Subdomains: Subdomains inherit the lifetime of their parent domains. They have the capability of being associated to a beneficiary account, for send transactions and they can also be associated to website URLs.
- Domain Details: provides you more details about the domain and displays a list of subdomains
- Bug Fixes:
- Account History: Updated the Domain Transactions to show values
- Fixed the frozen Loading Screen
OLP-881: When Transferring ETH from OneLedger to Ethereum, ETH Redeem Transfer Transaction, the amount transferred is correct, however the
Account History is displaying the fee as the amount, instead of the actual amount transferred.
OLP-882: When Buying or Updating a Domain, OLT is deducted from your balance, but the value is not being displayed in our Account History.
Both are display issues and OneLedger will be fixing them in the near future.