Save anything on the web to OneNote. Clip it to OneNote, organise and edit it, then access it from any device.
You're busy. OneNote Web Clipper lets you quickly clip all or part of a web page into OneNote and save it for later. Clip images, PDFs, videos or a visual bookmark of a page. Best of all, you can access them from any computer, tablet or phone – even when you're offline.
CLIPPING, YOUR WAY
– NO CLUTTER! Articles, recipes or products can be clipped without all of the adverts, navigation buttons and noise.
– Highlight text, adjust the fonts or add a note before you clip.
– Clip the whole page or several selections on the page. It's up to you.
WHAT TO CLIP
– All or part of a web page
– PDF files – online or on your computer
– Any image on a web page
– Videos from YouTube or Vimeo
– Create a visual bookmark of the page
TAKE IT WITH YOU
– Anything that you clip into OneNote will be available on all of your devices, even if you're offline.
– Use OneNote's powerful search to find your information on any device.
– Share your information with others.