Save anything on the web to OneNote. Clip it to OneNote, organize and edit it, then access it from any device.
Quickly capture any webpage to OneNote, where you can easily edit, annotate, or share it. Reduce the clutter, and clip only the article, recipe, or product information you really need. Access your clipped webpages on any computer, tablet, or phone - even when you're offline.
- We listened! All the clipping modes provide a preview so you can see exactly what is being clipped into OneNote.
- Customize your clip. Use Article, Product, or Recipe mode and you can highlight text, change the font, or change the type size before clipping it to OneNote.
- Region mode has been improved so you can clip more than one region of the page, and save them all in a single OneNote page.
- Click on the title of your page in the preview window to change it before clipping it to OneNote.
- Clip any webpage to OneNote with just one click
- Capture the full page, or just the parts you want to keep. We'll make them all searchable in OneNote.
- Send your clips to any OneDrive or OneDrive for Business notebook, including shared notebooks. They'll sync to all your devices, instantly.
- OneNote Web Clipper is smart. When it detects an article, recipe, or product, it will clear away the clutter and show you a preview.
- Every clip will include the site URL, so it's easy to return to the original web page if you ever need it.
- View your clipped page in OneNote Online with just one click from the OneNote Web Clipper