Collect and organize your recipes online. Create shopping lists that you can view from your mobile phone.
An online recipe box to store all of your recipes — whether they were found online, emailed from a friend, copied from a cookbook, borrowed from your mom, or read in a magazine. Organize all of your recipes online in your own personal cookbook so you can view them from any computer at home or work.
Clip recipes from popular food web sites with a single click using the Recipe Clipper bookmarklet (instructions to install can be found after you create your user account). It's also easy to copy and paste recipes from the Internet or from your own recipe files.
Create shopping lists of recipe ingredients, then use your web-enabled mobile phone to help you shop for groceries. We support for iPhone (iOS), Android, and BlackBerry phones.
One tsp. is also great for cooks (or chefs!) who keep a computer, iPad, or other tablet with them in the kitchen. Quickly search through your recipes while you are cooking.
* Collect and organize recipes
* Clip recipes directly from popular web sites
* Shopping lists
* Keyword tagging
* Wide support for mobile phone browsers
* Backup your recipes to local files
* Print your recipes for offline use
* Free registration allows you to save up to 150 recipes in your account.
* $5 annual subscription allows you to save as many recipes as you want.
(The name "One tsp." is pronounced "one teaspoon.")