Check GMail, Google Reader, and Google Voice. Many sources, one number.
Now with 100% more github: https://github.com/The-MAZZTer/One-Number
- Added support for manifest_version 2.
- Removed Google Wave support.
- Check your favorite Google services (GMail, Reader, Voice, hopefully more coming).
- Only one toolbar button, shows you all you need to know.
- Notifications when something new pops up.
- Customization options and tweaks for every step of the process.
- A nice big "0" when you've read everything!
- Going to replace the service icons with some of this guy's work, if I can get permission: http://carlosjj.deviantart.com/
- Update the "nav bar" on the options page to match the current google.com style.
- More services (Twitter, Calendar, Docs, Buzz all being considered).
- A focus on unread items and greater interactivity with them from within One Number.
KNOWN BUGS (I'll fix them as soon as I can):
- Always appears to be logged out - Turn off the experiment to block third-party cookies from being read to fix this... it seems to not be compatible with google.com.
- People don't like the icon (I will probably add a selection ability for the icon as well as service icons. But not in the next bug fix release, sorry. I might do a 1.6 release before 2.0 with this in it though. I may also redo the icon to fit with the Chrome default theme colors better.)
- People don't like Google Reader jumping to All Items (will add a toggle).
- Gmail previews may be malformed if they can be parsed as HTML (whoops).
Please report any other bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.