Show a popup with a list of your Omnivore articles to quickly open or archive.
Unofficial extension for Omnivore users who want to access their Omnivore items directly in a little popup. This extension is heavily inspired by the original "In My Pocket" extension for Pocket.
- See all your Omnivore articles in a popup
- Quickly open the original article URL in a new tab by clicking the article
- Keep the popup open by keeping CMD (CTRL on Windows) pressed while clicking an article
- Quickly archive the article with the archive button
- Open the Omnivore main website
- More features coming soon!
- Get an Omnivore API Key through your Omnivore Account: https://omnivore.app/settings/api
- Install the extension from the Firefox Extension store.
- Go into the extension’s settings and paste your Omnivore API key.
- Launch the extension by clicking the new "Omnivore List Popup" button in your Firefox extension toolbar/dropdown.
- Optional: Add the extension to your always-visible toolbar.
- Source Code: https://github.com/herrherrmann/omnivore-list-popup
- Issues: https://github.com/herrherrmann/omnivore-list-popup/issues