Smart search for your bookmarks & openned tabs
This extension allows you to do smart search for your bookmarks & openned tabs. It also shows the list of recent tabs so that you can go to previous tab easily.
Excellent if you want to switch tabs or go to favourite pages faster without mouse.
CAUTION: For best effect you have to set up keyboard shortcut manually by going to "Chrome > More tools > extensions > Keyboard shortcuts". I suggest using "Ctrl+Comma" but feel free to select shortcut of your choice.
- Show recent tabs (ordered by last activation date)
- Search by part of bookmark name and location in folders
- You do not have to learn any search expressions - just join part of words from bookmark folder and/or name and it will try to find it (matches are highlighted)
- If bookmark is already openned it can activate it without openning new tab
- Simiilar to smart search mechanism known from programming IDEs like Visual Studio with R#, Sublime Text or IntelliJ IDEA
IT IS OPEN-SOURCE! GitHub repository: https://github.com/chrisseroka/chrome-omnicomplete