Omnibug is a browser extension to decode and display outgoing digital marketing tool requests.
Omnibug is a Chrome extension to ease developing web metrics implementations. Each outgoing request (sent by the browser) is checked for a pattern; if a match occurs, the URL is displayed in a DevTools panel, and decoded to show the details of the request. In addition, requests can be exported as a Tab or CSV file.
Out of the box, it can recognize most major Analytics platforms and testing platforms, and we're always working on adding more.
Omnibug has been in use worldwide since 2007.
Recent Release Notes (You can view all of our release notes at https://omnibug.io/help/changelog/)
- v1.13.1: Added Piwik PRO & Piwik PRO Tag Manager as new providers, fixed a few params in Matomo
- v1.13.0: Added Matomo as a new provider
- v1.12.0: Added beta ability to show custom data in the overview screen
- v1.11.0: Added Webtrends OnDemand
- v1.10.0: Added beta GA App+Web