Omnibug is a browser extension to decode and display outgoing digital marketing tool requests.
Omnibug is a Chrome extension to ease developing web metrics implementations. Each outgoing request (sent by the browser) is checked for a pattern; if a match occurs, the URL is displayed in a DevTools panel, and decoded to show the details of the request. In addition, requests can be exported as a Tab or CSV file.
Out of the box, it can recognize most major Analytics platforms and testing platforms, and we're always working on adding more.
Omnibug has been in use worldwide since 2007.
Recent Release Notes (You can view all of our release notes at https://omnibug.io/help/changelog/)
- v1.2.3: Update for Google Developer Policy
- v1.2.2: Fix for settings errors preventing requests from showing
- v1.2.1: Hotfix for filter panel error
- v1.2.0: Added tag managers, minor ui updates, and minor bug fixes
- v1.1.1: Minor backend update for theme engine
- v1.1.0: Added a dark mode, minor fixes for AA