Omnibug is a browser extension to decode and display outgoing digital marketing tool requests.
Omnibug is a Chrome extension built to ease developing and QAing today's marketing technologies. Each outgoing request (sent by the browser) is checked for a pattern; if a match occurs, the URL is displayed in a DevTools panel, and decoded to show the details of the request. In addition, requests can be exported as a Tab or CSV file.
Out of the box, it can recognize most major Analytics & UX testing platforms and we're always working on adding more.
Omnibug has been in use worldwide since 2007.
Recent Release Notes (You can view all of our release notes at https://omnibug.io/help/changelog/)
- v1.16.0: Added Lytics as a new provider
- v1.15.0: Added 5 new providers (Bing Ads, Snap Pixel, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Criteo OneTag), as well as a few minor bug fixes
- v1.14.0: Added the ability to resize the variable name/value, minor UI updates
- v1.13.2: Fixed an issue with Google Ads not showing up in certain cases
- v1.13.1: Added Piwik PRO & Piwik PRO Tag Manager as new providers, fixed a few params in Matomo
- v1.13.0: Added Matomo as a new provider
- v1.12.0: Added beta ability to show custom data in the overview screen