A simple timer built for Chrome
You can set timers from the omnibox. It is good for Keyboard lovers. Type 'tm' and space, then you can set the timer from the omnibox. When time is over, Chrome will show a desktop notification and tell you a message you entered. The default message is 'Timer done!'.
Please send me feedbacks! If you find any bugs or have new feature requests, please click 'Send Feedback' from 'DETAILS' page and enter feedback there.
* Timer icon will be shown next to Omnibox. If you click it, Chrome will open Options page.
* You can choose TTS or Bell from Options page.
* After you enter commands, you will see the feedback from Browser Action icon.
* Now you can see your timers from Options page. Please type 'show' or 'options' after 'tm'.
# Timer commands
* `10 Lunch` : the default unit is minute. This timer will ring in 10 minutes.
* `30s` : 30 seconds
* `20m Go home` : 20 minutes
* `1h meeting` : 1 hour
# More commands
* `show` or `options` : opens Options page. This page shows timers you created, statistics and options you can select.
* Browser Action
* You will see Omnibox Timer icon next to Omnibox.
* Hide: If you right-click the icon, you can see an option to hide this icon.
* Click: if you click the icon, chrome will open Options page.
* Feedback: you will see 'add' or 'error' from the icon when you type any commands to Omnibox Timer.
* This page shows timers you created, statistics and options you can select.
* You can open this page from Omnibox command, Browser Action icon or Chrome Settings page.
* 0.3.1: Reduce permission requirements.
* 0.3: You can choose TTS or Bell from Options page. After you enter commands, you will see the feedback from Browser Action icon.
* 0.2: New options page is introduced!
* 0.1.2: Upgrade to manifest version 2 (Thanks to @sukima https://github.com/sukima )
* 0.1.1: Please click anywhere in notifications to close them.