Are you using OkCupid? You should definitely be using this extension.
** If you have problems or questions, contact me before you leave a negative review. I have no way of responding to reviews, so I can't help you troubleshoot if you report problems in a review.
Feel free to make requests and file bug reports, and if you want to help with developing the plugin, let me know! More info on that below.
This extension improves OkCupid:
* Get an instant per-profile overview of relationship preferences, potential discrimination issues, demeanor, and several dozen other vectors. (Choose the categories that you want to see to you by clicking the "Change Categories" link on any profile page.)
* Improve the plugin's accuracy by answering questions that the plugin finds.
* Get a direct link to your message thread with a user from their profile page
* Thumbnails images enlarge when you mouse over them.
* Re-added the pagination that OkCupid recently removed on Questions and Messages pages
The plugin includes the following categories
** Dietary Restrictions (ex. Vegetarian-Friendly)
** Discrimination (ex. race, LGBT, weight)
** Demeanor (ex. generally happy, not volatile)
** Drugs (ex. smoking, 420-friendly, hard drugs)
** Relationship Model (ex. non-monogamous, monogamous, communicative, wanting/not wanting children)
** Science/Faith (ex. science-friendly, spiritual, religious)
** Sex (ex. consent-aware, rough/kinky, BDSM, masochism, dom/sub, bondage)
** Sexuality (ex. bi-open, transgender-open, sex-positive)
** And more! Feel free to get in touch with me to suggest categories that you'd like to see.
Help Make It Better: If you like the plugin, I'd love to hear from you. It's a 100% free plugin, and I'm building it entirely in my spare time, so positive feedback and ideas are what fuel me. If you have any ideas for questions or categories that you want to see added, open an issue on the github page. https://github.com/benjaffe/chrome-okc-plugin/issues
Open Source: This plugin is open source. You can see all of the code on github. https://github.com/benjaffe/chrome-okc-plugin
Note for Geeks: If you want to make custom categories, you'll have to do some data file hacking. I'm sorry I can't provide support for those of you who try, and if you do, make a backup of your changes. Every time I update the plugin, it will overwrite your modifications. But if you contact me with your ideas and new data files, I'll integrate them!