Free email account to manage your mails, contacts and calendar on an intuitive and easy to use web UI
OffiLive is a web extension that provides free email accounts from which you can manage your mails, contacts and calendars on an intuitive and easy to use web UI
Its user interface provides three main sections:
1) The Mail area, which includes the following features:
- Inbox to receive your email messages.
- Message composer.
- Folders to organize the emails received.
- Avatars are supported.
- Filters that allows to create actions over the email messages based on certain conditions.
+ Conditions could be strings inside the headers Subject, To, CC, From
+ Actions could be to discard the message, archive it, send a note back.
- Signatures for the email messages.
- Out-of-the office or vacaction messages that can be configured using a schedule in order to plan the message that is replied.
2) The Calendar area, which includes the following features:
- Support of multiple calendars.
- Events and Tasks creation.
- Send invitations to contacts.
- Calendar appointments are notified via email to any user invited to attend.
- Public links to the events and tasks.
3) The Contacts area, which includes the following features:
- Support of multiple address books.
- Domain addressbooks.
- Global addressbooks.
- Contact and Contact Lists.
- Multiple attributes for contacts.
- Easy way to add contacts in Contact Lists.
This web interface is based on SOGo groupware.
Moreover, our OffiLive free email accounts contains the following additional features:
- They are secure by default. End users are forced to use mail services through secure connections SMTP over TLS, webmail with HTTPS.
- Emails are encrypted in transit using TLS if possible.
- Passwords are stored in SSHA512 or BCRYPT (BSD).
- It provides Antispam & Antivirus features: SpamAssassin, ClamAV, SPF, DKIM, greylisting, whitelisting, blacklisting.
- It uses the iRedmail Open Source products: Postfix, Dovecot, SpamAssasin, ClamAV, CBPolicyd and SOGo. As such, it is free of charge.