Trade Forex with OANDA from the convenience of your browser!
OANDA fxTradeNOW is a Chrome extension that puts trading capability on the same page as the news by enabling direct access to your OANDA trading (practice and live) account from your web browser. Enter new trades, manage existing trades, all without the need to launch the full fxTrade platform. fxTradeNOW also scans the content of the web page being viewed and detects mentions of currencies that you can trade.
If you are reading an article about sovereign debt levels in the Eurozone, for example, fxTradeNOW will automatically offer EUR/USD when you log in by clicking the OANDA logo at the top-right corner of your browser window.
You will need an OANDA trading account to use fxTradeNOW. Register online at https://fxtrade.oanda.com/your_account/fxtrade/register
OANDA fxTradeNOW is a “lite” version of OANDA’s robust, award-winning fxTrade currency trading platform. Features include:
* Real-time price feeds for over 120 currencies, commodities, and CFDs
* Smart scanning technology automatically searches web page content to detect mentions of currencies
* Take profit, stop loss, or trailing stop order entry
* Manage existing open trades and orders
* Price charts in multiple timeframes: 1m, 30m, 1h, 1d
* Works with your fxTrade Live or fxTrade Practice account
Disclaimer: Leveraged trading is high risk and not suitable for all. You could lose all of your deposited funds. fxTradeNOW does not provide investment advice. Trading through fxTradeNOW is governed by the fxTrade Customer Agreement. CFDs may not be available in your region.