Create a NZBlnk either from a selected text or from scratch
Based on a text marked in the browser, which contains the title, header as well as a password and the group, this extension will automatically create an NZBlnk, which can then either be copied to the clipboard or opened directly (requires NZBMonkey to be installed and working).
Alternatively, a browser window can be opened by clicking on the NZBLinker icon, in which an NZBlnk can be created manually.
* Completely reworked interface
* Browser action when clicking on the icon: Opening a window for manual creation of an NZBlnk
* Multilingual: German / English
* Now also works without storage.sync (fallback to storage.local) or if no storage exists at all
* The NZBlnk is now always created syntactically 100% correct
* Added "File(s)" as additional keyword for header search