Interact with and send NZB-files to NZBGet
Chrome extension for interacting with Usenet downloader NZBGet (http://nzbget.net/).
Please use github page for bug reports and feature requests.
* Category support
* New site scripts for ttRSS, FreshRSS
* Bug fixes and polish
* New tabbed popup appearance
* History search
* Chromium 49 compatibility fixes
* Various fixes
* Make popup notifications optional and use new rich notification API.
* Try to lookup status in notified downloads
* Use category Detected from site markup when no category is present in header.
* Support one-click integration for spotweb, binsearch, nzbindex.com
* Fixes and polish
* Better handling of connection failures
* Support one-click integration on nzbindex.nl
* Support one-click integration on fanzub.com
* Support one-click integration on DOGnzb (thanks @GrimSerious)
* Minor fixes to feedly support due to layout changes
* Updated appearance
* New feature: [optional] Persistent download status on download icons
* Progress bars now show estimated remaining download time
* Protocol selector (Thanks dakky)
* Less strict nzb header check (Thanks dakky)
* One-click site integration for newznab, feedly and nzbclub
* Provides category to NZBGet if available
* Show paused state on badge label color (Thanks pdf)
* Show nzb health in popup on low quality nzbs
* Use webp-icon in notifications, since rich notifications lost support for SVG
* Additional polish and bugfixes
* Initial release
* Browser action popup that displays active downloads, history and stats
* Browser action icons badge indicating number of current active downloads
* Adds a context menu item to links to download with NZBGet
* Notification when downloads complete
* Drag-n-drop sorting of download queue
* Flow control (pause, resume, delete) on individual items or whole queue.