Annotate text and images, store, share or access them while browsing for precise referencing based on notes and images.
nXr.iNote assists you to collect and store text and images in a comprehensive knowledge-base (in nXr.iLibrary). Then, you can make citation (by nXr.iCite) with the notes and images besides article titles and share with your peers or reviewers to confirm that your research manuscript is free from citation or quotation error. In addition, nXr.iNote provide tools to enhance a research group members' collaboration in literature review.
- Collect images/figures as well as text with associated tags and comments while browsing
- Collect notes from any web article (e.g. reagent related webpage ) to build a comprehensive knowledge-base for manuscript writing
- Predatory journal website alert
- Article information autofill, save PDF, multi-label article grouping
- View notes automatically in articles when they are visited again
- View group annotations by maintaining privacy
- Share articles while browsing without writing emails
- Access Read it later, Latest read while browsing
As a part of next X(G)eneration referencing system, nXr.iNote aims for supporting better science through enhanced collaboration and precise referencing without hassles.
Accessing nXr.iNote functionalities requires subscription which also gives you access to nXr.iLibrary and nXr.iCite.
For free subscription, please sign in at https://www.nxref.com/lib/login.
Visit https://nxref.com/upgrade-plan/ for available subscription plans.
Learn more at www.nxref.com.