Annotate and store text/quotes/images in a quote/image searchable library for writing accurately cited paper based on quotes/images.
nXr.iNote supports you to collect text/quotes and images/graphs with tags/notes from articles while browsing, which are automatically stored along with the articles in a quote/image searchable library (nXr.iLibrary).
Then, you can write well-substantiated reports/writing assignments/research papers by referring/making citations based on the quotes and images besides article titles.
Moreover, you can share the cited quotes/images/articles with your peers or reviewers (by nXr.iCite) to confirm that your writing is comprehensive and free from quotation/citation errors.
Other key features:
- support for making annotated bibliography
- create topics that group together information on issues or questions from various sources
- article information autofill, save PDF, multi-label article grouping.
- view notes automatically in articles when they are visited again.
- share articles while browsing without writing emails.
- anonymous integration and viewing of articles and their annotations made by a research group members (in nXr group account).
- access Read it later, Latest read while browsing.
- access millions of research papers made freely available by funders (powered-by Unpaywall)
Visit nxref.com to learn more on how to do things for better research through nXr.iNote integration with nXr.iLibrary and nXr.iCite, which can never be done with traditional reference managers and citation tools.
Please rate us and leave feedback for making nXr more productive for you.