Nutrition Labels for News.
These interactive Nutrition Labels for News show all the information you need to make a quick determination between real and junk news, and enabling you to rate your opinion on all news online.
After adding to your browser, just read the news anywhere you normally do-- including any news website, Facebook, or Twitter. When you want to dig deeper, just click the Our.News icon!
For every news article, everywhere:
- Check the background of the publisher
- See AllSides Media Bias Ratings
- See ratings and review from other fact-checkers
- Look at the article's sources of facts
- Vote & contribute your own fact sources
- Rate the news for a variety of factors
- Engage on our social news network
- and much more!
Our Nutrition Labels for News are non-partisan and forever free for non-commercial use.
TROUBLESHOOTING: Some ad-blockers may interfere with our extension. If you're having trouble, consider disabling all ad and popup blockers. See https://our.news/faq for more assistance.