Removes Kardashians and other ridiculous articles and stories from Google News.
Attention is our most valuable resource. So why waste any of it on blathering politicians, click-bait headlines, and the puerile antics of media-created celebrities? Although such drivel is popular enough to rise to the level of Google News, Nurney frees you of these worthless distractions, while giving back a bit of amusement in the process.
You tell Nurney the words that indicate garbage articles, and it creatively obliterates them from Google News pages. There are three modes. One is sure to meet your needs.
1) Articles are replaced by random strings of ridiculous words. Associated images are blurred. Get some satisfaction by having a laugh at various humanoids, while enjoying your power over them.
2) Articles are hidden with an icon. Clicking the icon reveals the full article, in case you just must know what once had appeared there.
3) Articles are removed entirely, without a trace.
Hovering the mouse over the icon, headline, or summary reveals its original contents. I understand. Sometimes we can't resist taking a peek at the trainwreck.
• Remove entire sections (Top Stories too) without signing in to Google
• Show the triggering keyword, in case you must know
• Easily reload the original page without any changes
• The Nurney toolbar icon brings up settings where you can enter keywords and customize operation.
• The Nurnied article count is displayed.
Thanks for checking out Nurney. I hope you enjoy it.