A self-custody Web3 wallet to manage crypto, staking, NFTs, trading and Dapps.
[for Cardano, Ethereum, Flow, Milkomeda C1 and Solana blockchains]
Use NuFi Web3 wallet to send, receive and stake crypto assets, manage NFTs on different chains together, buy and trade, and connect to decentralized applications (DApps).
• Self-custody: no middleman or restrictions, and full asset ownership
• Multi-chain: manage assets on different blockchains side by side
• Staking dashboard: stake your ADA, FLOW and SOL to earn rewards
• Connect to DApps to buy/sell NFTs, swap tokens, dive into DeFi & more
• Multi-chain NFT gallery: manage your NFTs on different chains together
• Hardware wallet compatible: manage your Ledger and Trezor accounts
• Trade 400+ assets directly inside your wallet using an integrated Exchange
• Buy/sell crypto using card or bank transfer
Q: Can I use my existing wallet with NuFi?
A: Yes. You can restore your existing wallet using its seed phrase, or by connecting your Ledger or Trezor hardware wallet.
Q: What blockchains does NuFi wallet support?
A: Cardano, Ethereum, Flow, Milkomeda C1 and Solana. You can use NuFi to send and receive all tokens and NFTs that use these chains.
You can also connect your NuFi wallet to DApps on all 5 supported chains (even if the DApp doesn't support NuFi directly, thanks to our Wallet Emulation mode).
Q: What does self-custody mean?
A: Self-custody (or non-custodial) means only you know your wallet’s private keys and there’s no middleman who could restrict access to your wallet. Self-custody guarantees complete privacy and full secure asset ownership.
Got a question? Visit NuFi’s knowledge base at https://support.nu.fi. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact NuFi’s support team and get a same-day response.