Easier access to Nucleus from within AthenaNet
*PLEASE NOTE THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORKS WITH EXISTING NUCLEUS CUSTOMERS*
Your time is precious. Healthcare providers spend hours talking to patients about common diseases and treatments only to have them call the office later because they forgot the information. Reclaim the cost of those lost hours while improving your patients’ experience with Nucleus Medical Media’s app.
The app will save you and your staff time by automatically prescribing evidence-based animations based on the patient’s CPT and ICD-10 diagnostic codes. They can watch the animations before and after their office visits.
Provide your patients with a trusted reference and world-class content, including tests, procedures, and aftercare instructions. The app runs in the background within athenaClinicals®, and sends your patients a HIPAA compliant email or text with links to animations.
For over a decade, physicians have saved time using Nucleus’s award-winning animated videos of diseases, conditions, treatments, procedures, and aftercare instructions. Users also report decreased patient anxiety over health issues, resulting in increased compliance and satisfaction.
• Boost practice efficiency – Drive revenue and practice efficiency by seamlessly integrating animations into practice workflows to reduce patient consultation time.
• Increase patient compliance – Positively influence patients who avoid medical care due to fear, anxiety or embarrassment, a problem affecting ~20 million U.S. adults.
• Promote patient satisfaction – Patients who understand and are engaged with healthcare decisions are more satisfied.
• Appointment messaging – Input codes to select and send aniations (e.g. tests and procedures) to patients prior to their appointment.
• ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT enabled – Uses codes to automatically message recommended animations (e.g. understanding a diagnosis) to patients after their appointment.
• Over 280 animations in English and Spanish, covering the most common medical issues for your practice:
• Family medicine
• Internal medicine
• Diabetes care
• Urology, and more…
• Evidence-based and up-to-date content – All content is written, animated and peer-reviewed by graduate-degreed Medical Illustrators from CAAHEP-accredited programs with additional reviews by content experts including physicians, Ph.D.’s and allied health practitioners.
• New animations released each quarter based on customer feedback.