Explore npm dependencies on GitHub repos
On every GitHub repository or folder with a package.json file, scroll to the bottom of the page to see a list of its npm dependencies and their descriptions.
npmhub also adds convenient links to:
- the package.json file
- RunKit to test the package
- BundlePhobia to see the package size when bundled
- PackagePhobia to see the package size when installed
- NPMGraph to explore the sub-dependencies
- UNPKG to see the exact contents published to npm
GitHub Enterprise is also supported by right-clicking on npmhub's icon in the toolbar and selecting Enable npmhub on this domain.