I assume using any of those above methods you have downloaded Nox Player on your PC.
When it comes up to using an android emulator, we must suggest you choose the right one. There are several free Android operating system emulators available on the web.
Among them, Nox player is one of the most popular ones comparing next to the Bluestacks Android Emulator for PC. Nox has a clean, user-friendly interface. It seamlessly provides you the real feel of an android emulator.
Features of Nox App Player For Pc
Nox player for pc was first released in April 2015. Since then, there have been a lot of changes added for the users to have a better experience while using the player in their PC. They have been adding every features continuously keeping the mind on user intention and feedbacks. You will get a bunch of features that you might not expect before. Especially, if you’re a heavy gamer, it’s going to be a blessing for you to run high-end graphics games very smoothly on your PC. The key features of Nox player are given below:-
- A very simple interface and fully user-friendly
- Highest performance to run heavy android apps
- Supports Android 4.4.2 Kernel and compatible with X86 and AMD
- Proper Keyboard mapping for smooth app and game control
- Control multiple devices at the same time
- Very quick and responsive with the commands and actions
- Pre-installed apps like Facebook lite, File Manager and Camera Applications
- Super Assigning CPU Resources
- Stable and reliable performance
- Fast navigation and app management
- Built-in Video and Audio Recorder
The App is currently only available in English, it will be available in other languages in upcoming releases.