Live Meetings Transcription and Summaries
This extension automatically transcribes your Google Meet calls and generates summaries.
Transcripts are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese.
How it Works
- Install Noty.ai extension
- Start Google Meet in Chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Brave, Microsoft Edge)
- Get a real-time transcript (an easily readable format, speakers labeling, timecodes)
- Get meeting notes, summaries with keywords, highlights, action items (for English-speaking meetings)
- Review, edit, save and share (integrated with Google Docs)
How to Use
- Pin extension for easy access (Though not required, we recommend you pin the extension to your toolbar. Just because an extension is unpinned, it doesn’t mean it’s not active).
- Sign in via Google account
- Captions will be enabled automatically. Make it work on your demand: stop the transcribing before joining the meeting, click pause or resume buttons during the meeting.
- Click the Google Meet menu ⋮ button and go to Captions to change the language. The language you choose is set to default until you change it again.
- Transcript will be automatically saved in your Noty.ai account.
We want to ensure transparency, so we have created Privacy for Humans to show what data we collect, and how it may be used.
Be engaged in conversations and forget about taking notes with Noty.ai.