Brings new tweet notifications to Chrome - You'll never need a desktop client again!
Notifier for Twitter is a fully-fledged Twitter client for your browser!
It brings new tweet notifications to your desktop using Twitter's streaming API - meaning tweets, DMs and @replies all appear instantly - faster than most desktop clients!
It also makes use of Chrome's Desktop Notifications feature to provide notifications on your desktop outside of the browser window - even if Twitter.com isn't open! (Growl support is also available on OS X).
The extension features a full timeline view available at all times from the browser toolbar, allowing you to read and compose tweets and DMs, as well as retweet, favourite and reply to tweets.
This extension uses OAuth to connect to Twitter, so you wont need to enter your username or password into the extension itself, so your account details are completely secure.
Follow @ChromeNotifier on Twitter for updates!
- Fixed notifications in new versions of Chrome
- Scroll position is saved when you close the window
- Option to disable auto scrolling to the top when new tweets arrive
- New Tweets banner tells you how many unread tweets are above
- Animated scrolling when new tweets arrive
- Lots and lots of bug fixes!
- Conversation view! Double click on a tweet in the timeline view to see threaded conversations
- Improved link handling
- Improved non-latin character support
- Lots of improvements and fixes
- Brand new full timeline view available from the browser toolbar
- Timelines can pop-out to standalone windows
- Image upload support
- Threaded message view
- Improved stability and reliability
- Multiple account support
- Reply all
- Clickable links in Direct Messages
- Growl support (Mac only)
- New options page design
- Option to disable accounts
- Click on a notification to open on twitter.com
- Fixed flickering notification bug on Mac OS
- Fixed reply window size on Windows
For bugs reports and feature requests, please contact email@example.com