Displays number of unread waves and notifies you of new ones.
This extension displays an unread count for Google Wave (http://wave.google.com). It can also display a notification and/or play a sound to notify you of new waves.
Other features include:
- See a list of unread waves
- Access a specific unread wave directly from the list
- Change the toolbar icons
- Change the refresh rate
- Use a Google Apps account instead of a normal Google account
- Customize the panels in Google Wave when you open a wave through the extension
- Specify different kinds of notifications
Let me know if you want any other features added!
You can check out the source code at http://github.com/zmyaro/wave-notifier
This extension is based on “Notifier for Google Wave” extension by Jeremy Selier, which stopped getting updated and started breaking. That original extension is at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aphncaagnlabkeipnbbicmcahnamibgb