Your new browsing companion. Highlight, annotate, and share directly within webpages. Excellent for research.
Highlight and annotate web pages with NotesAlong. Share with others in a few clicks.
Highlights & annotations will appear directly in the webpages taken from and saved for you in the NotesAlong app.
Use it to:
- Highlight and annotate important parts of webpages which will be saved in a centralized location
- Share with others via a shareable link
- Take notes. in addition to an annotator, NotesAlong is a note-taking application.
Particularly useful for students and scholars performing research across the web.
- Increase your productivity by taking notes, highlights and annotations directly within websites
- Share notes & highlights via a sharable link. Users shared with will see assets directly on the webpage taken from.
- Fast and lightweight note-taking application with clean and easy-to-use UX
- Easily locate your notes and highlights with tags and a comprehensive search feature
- Add your own voice and context to highlights with annotations
- An alternative to traditional notebook/note-taking apps such as Evernote, Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote.