Capture and share information effectively. Highlight, annotate, and share with others. Excellent tool for students and researchers.
Research and share information effectively with NotesAlong.
Highlight and annotate web pages, PDFs and share with others in just a few clicks.
Highlights and annotations will appear directly in the webpages taken from and also saved for you in the NotesAlong hub.
Particularly useful for students and scholars performing research across the web.
Use it to:
- Highlight and annotate important parts of webpages and PDFs
- Share an annotated article with others via a shareable link
- Organize with tags, colors and reactions
- Note-taking. In addition to highlights, you can also use NotesAlong your note-taking application.
- Increase your productivity by taking notes, highlights and annotations directly within websites
- Share your highlights via a sharable link. Users shared with will see assets directly on the webpage taken from
- Clean and easy to use user interface and experience
- Easily locate your notes and highlights through a comprehensive search feature
- Add your own voice and context to highlights with annotations
- An alternative to traditional notebook/note-taking apps such as Evernote, Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote.