A very simple notepad for Chrome with sync functionality.
**A brand new version (5.0) has just been released**
- New Looks,
- Multiple notes features
- Auto Sync with bookmarks.
- Google Analytics for tracking usage.
These are the people involved in this project:
- Azharuddin @azharuddin31, firstname.lastname@example.org (Development)
- Prashanthi Mendu @MenduPrashanthi (Design and UX)
- Rajdeep Barman @gs-rbarman (Development)
Chrome Notepad is a very simple notepad extension for Chrome that can sync notes to all your Chrome installations!
- Saves notes.
- Remembers the last caret position (and scroll offset).
- Reports last update.
- Syncs notes (and caret position, scroll offsets) to all your computers.
- Configurable font size.
- Configurable notepad size.
- Syncing on by default.
- Fixed some syncing issues.
- Bigger input area.
This extension includes syncing capabilities by utilizing the bookmark syncing mechanism of Google Chrome.
In order for the syncing to work, you will have to enable bookmark syncing.
Once you do that, a folder named BSync will show up in your "Other bookmarks" folder. Please don't remove it.
Syncing takes place every 5+ minutes (if needed).
*** SYNC NOT WORKING? ***
In case sync is not working as it should, try to stop syncing for your Google account, restart Chrome and enable it back again.
Read more on syncing here: http://bit.ly/ajt0W9
My other extensions:
- Chrome Currency Converter: http://bit.ly/7pNM1a
- My Extensions: http://bit.ly/5ZQhzW
- Page Refresh: http://bit.ly/7EvOud
- User ID: http://bit.ly/85ZbMG
- My Alerts: http://bit.ly/7iEMXv
- Pathfinder Weather: http://bit.ly/87G6RL (For Greeks)