With this extension you will be able to annotate web pages just like you do with pdf documents
Notely — Annotate the web
The simplest way of taking notes on any web page directly from within your browser.
- Click any part of any web page and notes to it.
- The note will be saved even if you leave the page or close the browser.
- Control visibility of notes, hide them if you don't want to see them
- Move notes around the page with drag and drop
- Manage all notes in a convenient archive page
- Capture screen with notes as png and share as you wish
- Export all notes related to one page
- Import all notes related to one page
- and more to come...
- Add links to github project in options page - enhancement
- Change the archive icon to the one used on notely.github.io - bug, cosmetic
- Modal overlay don't work - bug
- Export notes by taking screen shot of entire page using captureVisibleTab - enhancement
- Images in getting started miss responsive class - bug
- Add spinner while capturing screen - enhancement
- Add pagination to the blog on notely.github.io - enhancement
- Add back link in options page when you have navigated into a page - enhancement
- Add success alert when you have imported JSON in the import view - enhancement
- Responsive class lacks on tables in options view - bug
- Notes should be turned on by default when installing Notely bug
- Note-taking should be default on when installing Notely bug
- Add support to clear whole data base of notes enhancement
- Adds links to issues and wiki to notely.github.io enhancement cosmetic
- Add support to export whole data base to back it up enhancement
- Add support to clear one page enhancement
- Update README.md to contain relevant information enhancement
- Add space between note and delete button in popup cosmetic