Using ChatGPT OpenAI to summarize YouTube videos. Take Screenshots and Notes on YouTube videos.
NoteGPT: Summary with ChatGPT and Take Notes provides access to video summary of YouTube videos, and it also allows you to take notes on YouTube videos.It enables you to quickly obtain the content of YouTube video, save your time and facilitate faster learning. By leveraging ChatGPT artificial intelligence, it achieves effective content re-creation.You can effortlessly capture screenshots or take timestamped notes on any YouTube video. Furthermore, you can swiftly copy information from both YouTube and chat.openai.com pages.
For more details,You can visit our website:https://notegpt.io/youtube-summary-with-chatgpt
● Save time:Access specific content without watching entire Youtube video.
● Fast Information:Quickly create detailed AI-generated video summaries.
● Easy to use: On-page access to copy transcripts and video summaries.
● Versatile: Support for the ChatGPT Web App and OpenAPI keys for AI summaries beside each video.
● Clear Learning: Easily take timestamped notes and screenshots.
● NEW FEATURE! Notes Manage: Easily Manage your youtube notes in the new Notes tab.
👉🏻 How to use
● Navigate to any YouTube video.
● The timestamped transcript from the video is located in the Transcript tab.
● In the Summary tab, you can create an on-page video summary via your OpenAI API Key, or open a pop-up window for the summary in the Chat-GPT Web App by clicking the View AI Summary Icon.
● Click the Copy icon to copy information in the tab currently open.Then you can easily obtain the summary of the YT video.
● NEW FEATURE: Save your OpenAI API key in the Settings tab and immediately generate an on-page Youtube video summary without additional logins.
● NEW FEATURE: In the Notes tab, you can easily take screenshots or notes while watching the video, and then review the information later.
Q1: What is ChatGPT?
A1: ChatGPT is an OpenAI-developed artificial intelligence chatbot based on OpenAI’s Generative Pre-trained Transformer (GPT) series of large language models (LLMs). ChatGPT can engage in conversations, respond to user requests, write stories, debug programming code, creative writing, and much more.
Q2: What is a Youtube video summary?
A2: A YouTube video summary is an AI-written overview of the relevant content contained in any video on the YouTube platform. The summary provides the user with the video's overall topic and important information without the user having to watch the entire video.
Q3: Is NoteGPT: Summary with ChatGPT and Take Notes free?
A3: Yes, the extension is currently free. However, we are exploring the possibility of introducing a small paywall to sustain the service in the future. By upgrading to a paid service, you would enjoy faster response times, unrestricted access, and high-priority customer support. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with the best possible service in a way that is affordable and accessible to everyone.
Q4: Do I need to create a ChatGPT/OpenAI account to use this extension?
A4: Yes, you must have a ChatGPT account to generate video summaries. You can create a free account at chat.openai.com, where you can also locate or generate your OpenAI API key.
You can join us through this Discord invitation link: https://discord.gg/wzNfuks8Qk. Alternatively, you can simply click the Discord icon button located in the lower left corner of the plug-in pop-up window to join with a single click. If you prefer, you can also reach out to us via email at our Google email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YouTube is a trademark of Google LLC., registered in the U.S. and other countries. NoteGPT is an independent project and has no relationship to YouTube or YouTube Inc.