Best PDF Viewer and Annotation for your browser
Notable PDF is now Kami
Google Apps Technology Partner
- View, annotate, share and collaborate your PDF and other files on Chrome.
With Kami, you can do more with your PDF and other files. It is FREE to use but have options to upgrade for more advanced features (read below).
Key features (free):
• View PDF files in a browser
• Instantly share PDF files with other people
• Highlight text
• Add text
• Underline text
• Strikethrough text
• Add a comment
• Reply to other people's comments
Premium features ($2/month or $20/year):
• Google Drive integration
• Insert e-signature
• Freehand drawing
You can use this extension to:
• Sign up or login on your Kami account.
• Instantly open Kami on Chrome browser.
• Option to set Kami as your default PDF viewer.
Reasons why you should use Kami:
• We are a Google Apps Technology Partner.
• 24/7 Customer service.
• Got a feature request? We listen to our users.
• Satisfaction guarantee.
• No.1 highly rated PDF viewer on Chrome Webstore.
• We are a highly skilled tech startup that works almost 24/7 to improve, fix bugs and talk to our users.
• Super secure, everything is encrypted using SSL
• Merge PDF files
• Convert PDF files
• Split pages
• OCR (reading text on scanned files better)
More info on www.kamihq.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet @OfficialKamiHQ or #KamiHQ
Our previous name, Notable PDF, is a cloud-based PDF viewer and is not affiliated in any way with the project management/organization app produced by Zurb, Inc. called NOTABLE, available here: www.notableapp.com.