Best PDF Viewer and Annotation for your browser
Google Apps Technology Partner
- View, annotate, share and collaborate your PDF files on Chrome.
With Notable PDF, you can do more with your PDF files. It is FREE to use but have options to upgrade for more advanced features (read below).
Key features (free):
• View PDF files in a browser
• Instantly share PDF files with other people
• Highlight text
• Add text
• Underline text
• Strikethrough text
• Add a comment
• Reply to other people's comments
Premium features ($2/month or $20/year):
• Google Drive integration
• Insert e-signature
• Freehand drawing
You can use this extension to:
• Sign up or login on your Notable PDF account.
• Instantly open Notable PDF on Chrome browser.
• Option to set Notable PDF as your default PDF viewer.
Reasons why you should use Notable PDF:
• We are a Google Apps Technology Partner.
• 24/7 Customer service.
• Got a feature request? We listen to our users.
• Satisfaction guarantee.
• No.1 highly rated PDF viewer on Chrome Webstore.
• We are a highly skilled tech startup that works almost 24/7 to improve, fix bugs and talk to our users.
• Super secure, everything is encrypted using SSL
• Merge PDF files
• Convert PDF files
• Split pages
• OCR (reading text on scanned files better)
• Notable PDF is free to use.
• Notable PDF Premium for advanced users: $2/month or $20/year
• Notable PDF for Schools, education pricing starts at $2/user per year (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Notable PDF for Work for small businesses, teams, enterprise and professional users, starts at $5/month (email email@example.com)
More info on www.notablepdf.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet @NotablePDF #NotablePDF