Un gestore di password basato su cloud che semplifica l'accesso ai tuoi siti preferiti.
• Norton Password Manager lets you securely store and manage your passwords in an encrypted vault that only you can access.
• Designed to be easier than ever to use, Norton Password Manager saves all your usernames and passwords and syncs them across your devices.
• With a new built-in password generator, you can create secure, unique passwords for all your accounts right within the app
• Store addresses and wallet information like credit cards and bank accounts, so you can quickly fill out online forms for faster checkout when shopping.
• You can even save notes, like frequent flyer numbers or passport numbers so you always have your important information at your fingertips.
This extension uses permissions that produce the following Chrome messages to perform necessary functions within the extension.
“Read and change all your data on the websites you visit”
Shown for permissions needed for supplying password manager features to all types of pages you browse.
“Read your browsing history”
Shown for permissions needed for:
- automatically opening and close new tabs when opening the vault, displaying vault contents, or auto changing a password.
- examining webpages, you browse to display product controls in the webpage itself (badges in form fields, popup windows with lists of logins, etc.)
“Modify data you copy and paste”
Shown for permissions needed for giving convenient clipboard usage of user-selected vault data (e.g. a login's username or password).
Shown for permissions needed for showing alerts when important changes are happening to a vault or when an error has occurred.
“New background app added”
Norton Password Manager will launch at system startup and continue to run in the background, even once you've closed all other Google Chrome windows.”
Shown for permission used to keep the extension running to quicken startup times and reduce number of times vault authentication is needed.
This extension also uses permissions that are not displayed in Chrome for performing certain functions within the extension:
“webRequest” and “webRequestBlocking” permissions
Needed for authenticating access to your vault.
Used to store and retrieve settings data used by the extension.
By using this add-on, you agree to our License and Services Agreement (https://www.nortonlifelock.com/content/dam/nortonlifelock/pdfs/eulas/licensing-agreement/customer-agreement-en.pdf) and have read and acknowledge our Global Privacy Statement (https://www.nortonlifelock.com/us/en/privacy/global-privacy-statement/).
This add-on makes use of Google Analytics Measurement Protocol to transmit critical error and feature usage information to Google Analytics services. NortonLifeLock uses Google Analytics services to maintain and improve this add-on, but the services are not operated by NortonLifeLock.
If you do not consent to this data collection and usage, please do not install this add-on or remove it if already installed.
This add-on sets parameters that Google provides to obfuscate your IP address when processing Google Analytics. See details here for our obligations related to use Google Analytics, Google’s privacy practices, and Google's IP obfuscation support:
Copyright © 2022 NortonLifeLock Inc. All rights reserved. NortonLifeLock, the NortonLifeLock Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, LifeLock, and the LockMan Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NortonLifeLock Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, LLC. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.